Pick a plan from below to get started! Also check out the Pricing & Sign-up FAQs section below.
We will also exchange a year license for anyone who creates honest reviews of iPlotz,to registered charities and to translators of iPlotz. You can find the english text file at translation page. Please submit your requests via the support page
1 You may roll back changes made to a wireframe if needed. This rollback level is based on your subscription plan.
2 Export Project as an IPML (iPlotz markup language) file.
3 iPlotz supports three different types of sharing rights, "Manage", "WireFrame" and "Preview". This option is available in the iPlotz Online version and in the online mode of iPlotz Desktop. The $75 iPlotz Desktop perpetual license does not include this option.
4 Please view this video tutorial for details Sharing wireframe.
If the owner of a project, assigns the "Manage" right to user, the user can edit the name, description, status of a project, export the project and also add/edit/delete tasks related to the project.
If the user is assigned a "WireFrame" right, the user can manage wireframes related to the project, export them in various formats and export external media files into the project library.
If the user is assigned a "Preview" right which the default sharing right, the user can only navigate through the wireframe.
1. Can I try iPlotz with out registering? Yes, just click the 'try now' button in Free option and in the page that loads click the 'Try iPlotz' button.
2. Am I tied in to a long-term contract?No, you can cancel your account at any time.
3. Are my data secure with iPlotz?Yes. Our servers are located in a secure facility near Washington DC, owned and maintained by CRG West. If you Google them you will find they are a major colo company. The buildings are hard for us to enter, let alone anyone else. Bio fingerprinting entry, security guards etc. The buildings are surrounded by major military installations so the whole area is pretty secure.:-)
As for security on the servers themselves, we have over 30 servers in use for vtc.com and iPlotz, and thousands of users who have experienced no problems in the last 10 years or so. As per Visa and MasterCard restrictions, we do not store CC info on our servers, they are held in the payment processing center, so your financial data cannot be compromised.
4. What are the different payment options?We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal. We cannot accept checks or take orders over the phone. Paypal option is only available for the yearly plans.
5. What hardware and software do I need?For the iPlotz online version all you need is a modern web browser (Safari, Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox or Opera) with the latest Flash Player. For the iPlotz Desktop version you will need Adobe Air Runtime which will be automatically installed when you install iPlotz.
6. If I sign up half-way through a month, will I be charged the full amount?No. The billing cycle is a 30 day cycle. So if you sign up for monthly option on the 15 of April 2010 you will be charged after the 30 days.
7. If I cancel will you refund my current month's charges?Unfortunately not. We don't issue refunds for payments that have already been taken. If you want to cancel, please cancel two business days prior to your next renewal date.
8. Can I renew after the contract expires?Yes. You can renew, and your new contract will resume from the renewal date. Please note that if your contract has expired then you will not be able to edit any of your wireframes. But you will have Manage and Preview permissions.