• Making Layer visible also causes control on layer to be visible..  Question

Sean
    I have a page with multiple layers. I have a tab control on the background that allows me to switch between the layers by using show and hide actions triggered by clicking event on the tab control. This works perfectly. However, each layer has controls that are by default invisible but become visible from a triggered event on that layer. The problem is when the tab click event triggers the show action for the layer all controls on that layer because visible overriding the default behavior for that control. I would prefer that just the layer becomes visible and the controls embedded on that layer maintain their visibility settings. I've only been using this for a couple days now so perhaps I am missing something. Is this the intended behavior of making a layer visible? That is all controls all on layer are automatically visible when the layer is set to visible.

• replied 1 Year ago

Sean
    The control I am showing and hiding is the Text Label. I can fake hiding it by placing a duplicate control over it with fill alpha turned up all the way. Then I just control it by send back and forward giving it the appearance of visibility. Not ideal in my opinion but it is workable. If anyone has any guidance on visibility please let me know. Thanks....

• replied 1 Year ago

jayasurya
    Now making a layer visible show all controls on that layer, it is the intended behavior. We will change show and hide actions to maintain the visibility settings of controls in layer.

• replied 1 Month ago

marketing satu

thanks for the info

• replied 6 Days ago

Reply to Sean’s Question

Please wait..