• Sharing Wireframes  Question

Charan
    How can my team members edit the wireframes that I have created? Should they also purchase iPlotz?I know I am using the trial version but when I purchase it will my team members be able to edit/comment on the wireframes? Also can I have more details about windows version vs web version of this tool? Thanks Charan

• replied 6 Years ago

mark vernon
    Each person that needs to edit the wireframes you create needs to have an account, at $99 per year or $15 per month. We also have 5 user pricing at $295 per year and 10 user pricing at $495 per year. However, if all you want is for users to access the wireframes in preview or html mode and for them to add comments, then this is free. The desktop version is the same as the online, except that there is nothing in there for online sharing unless you login to the online account and edit wireframes, and this has the same features as the web version.

• replied 6 Years ago

Charan
    Thanks Mark

• replied 5 Years ago

Christina
    Mark says, "However, if all you want is for users to access the wireframes in preview or html mode and for them to add comments, then this is free." COMMENTING DOES NOT WORK WITH THE PREVIEW URL GENERATED BY THE SHARING FEATURE.

• replied 1 Month ago
  • replied 1 Month ago

marketing satu

hmm

• replied 6 Days ago

Reply to Charan’s Question

Please wait..