• The comment bar in HTML Preview covers part of the preview  Problem

Joel Baskin
    The comment bar, though quite useful, overlays on top the wireframe and covers essential objects. The Save and Cancel buttons are hidden on every screen they appear on because they are at the bottom. Is there a way to turn off the comment bar when the wireframe is used for usability testing, or show it when reviewing it with the team? Otherwise, have it appear lower on the page, below the wireframe, instead of on over it.

• replied 7 Years ago

dhanesh vtc
    Hi, There is a toggle button on the bottom left side of the wire frame comment view. So you can hide/show the comments toolbar based on your need. If the object that you want to comment is on the lower part of the page,the scrollbar will automatically adjust with page.

• replied 7 Years ago

dhanesh vtc
    This is a big page and I just take the footer part only Here is the online URL and you can check it live. http://iplotz.com/app/preview/38967/index.php?k=305ef32528d3e88a7e5b6e12a0b118ec&pg=_1 Also I'm also attaching a small footer screenshot

• replied 7 Years ago

Joel Baskin
    Thank you, Dhanesh, for the quick reply. The issue is that the bar still shows when I am logged off. I would like to not show the bar. Collapsing the bar on one page does not keep it hidden on the next displayed pages. For Cancel and Save, you use the space well for the buttons for the comment box. I was speaking about the Cancel and Save button in my wireframe that are displayed under the comment bar and cannot be seen. The workaround for me is to leave blank rows at the bottom of my wireframe pages that will be covered by the comments bar.

• replied 1 Month ago
  • replied 1 Month ago

marketing satu

thanks for info

• replied 6 Days ago

Reply to Joel Baskin’s Problem

Please wait..