• Accordion has MAJOR BUGS.  Problem

John Armstrong
    Info! This problem has been fixed.
    Randomly the accordion seems to take the content of all accordion panels and MASH THEM ONTO ONE PANEL. I've had to redo my mock-up THREE TIMES tonight and lost about 5 hours of my billable hours. This is both in browser (Chrome) and AIR app on desktop. Insanely frustrating. Now I will have to do it again and loose ANOTHER 2 hours.

• replied 7 Years ago

Girish R
    I can help you managing the problem. Will it be possible for you to join a online meeting. If yes navigate to http://iplotz.com/support.php and use the chat. I am online in it now.

• replied 7 Years ago

John Armstrong
    Happened again. This really sucks. HOURS lost.

• replied 7 Years ago

John Armstrong
    Checking my older versions. I did not look there.

• replied 7 Years ago

John Armstrong
    Found a version that is almost where I need it. Bad bug though.

• replied 7 Years ago

John Armstrong
    BTW : I am annoyed at the bug but iPlotz always works me around it AND fixes them in the next release. Tx Girish.

• replied 7 Years ago

John Armstrong
    Will try to repro tomorrow and send an example

• replied 7 Years ago

John Armstrong
    Here is a screen cast of the problem. Tx again- John- Watch the Video

• replied 7 Years ago

Girish R
    ok the issue is 'cos of multiple selection. you are selecting accordion and the button at the same time. Try not to select both the accordion and the elements inside it. But its a bug none the less. Will fill it in the next release

• replied 4 Years ago

Tim Frink
    I have the same problem AND WORSE!! The random mashing still occurs on the desktop (3 YEARS LATER!!!). The additional problem for me is that the Accordion LOOKS fine in the Wireframe and even the Preview, but when I Export the entire project to HTML for demo purposes, the Accordion object disappears and all the fields/objects are mashed together at the top. Seriously? Is the product even supported? Is there an undocumented upper limit on the number of "tabs" in the accordion?

• replied 4 Years ago

Tim Frink
    Oh, and this problem has definitely NOT been fixed!!

• replied 9 Days ago

Harry
    HOW TO HACK CLASH ROYALE?

www.clashrealmer.com

• replied 8 Days ago

gorchbamboe

you can play some game fun in here livedomino | kingpoker | dewapoker

Reply to John Armstrong’s Problem

Please wait..