• How do I synch my desktop version with online version?  Question

Steve Woolsey
    I recently purchased the 5 User license agreement. I had been working with the online version only prior to that. I've now downloaded the desktop version and I would like to Synch the data between the two. What is the process for doing so?

• replied 7 Years ago

Girish R
    There are two ways. 1. Use your iPlotz desktop to login to the online account. For this click on the "Online button" on the right top had side on the app window. 2. Export your online iPlotz project and import it to you iPlotz desktop project. Technically we cannot sync the online project with your desktop project. But is possible vise-versa.

• replied 7 Years ago

Steve Woolsey
    Thank you for the clarification. I added it as a "problem" on the forum so that it may qualify for being added to the "to do list" for future product upgrades.

• replied 7 Years ago

Girish R
    Will try to add this.

• replied 6 Years ago

marc.herson
    how far away is this from being included? This makes collaboration very cumbersome.

• replied 6 Years ago

marc.herson
    alternatively, is there a way to easily sync from the desk top to online? Thanks.

• replied 6 Years ago

Girish R
    We are releasing version 2.6 this week. This feature will be added in the release after that. You can sync single pages by using the "Copy to Server Project". This option can be found when you click the blue arrow icon next to your page.

• replied 4 Years ago

Mathew Lowry
    This feature is heading in the right direction but doesn't work that well. I started with free desktop, then upgraded to the $99 annual fee license and exported the desktop projects to my online accounts (which happened flawlessly, to be fair!). When I copied a new version of a desktop page to an online project, the page was added to the online project, giving me 2 versions of the same page. This will create version control nightmare. Moreover, the desktop file wasnt copied across completely. It was based on a Master. The link to the Master was broken, and had to be reset manually. Not exactly synchronisation.

• replied 9 Days ago

Harry

With clash realmer you will have better game.

Reply to Steve Woolsey’s Question

Please wait..